D I S C L A I M E R
Foldschool administers the interactive portion of their website as a service free of charge. For furniture already assembled only material costs will be charged. By using any services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this website and the services and products contained therein, you represent and warrant to Foldschool that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. The patterns and the assembled furniture are registred designs and are legally protected. Neither the patterns nor the assembled furniture may be used for commercial purposes. No part of the patterns, the assembled furniture and or its written content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechnical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express written consent of Foldschool.
3. The information, products, and services included on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Foldschool may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time. Advice received via this website should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
4. Foldschool makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
5. Foldschool hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this website, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
6. Your safety is your own responsibility. All tools and other resources needed for Foldschool In particular both the cutter (very sharp) and the spray glue/adhesive (highly inflammable) are dangerous, unless used properly and with adequate precautions and safety gear. Furniture from Foldschool may only be assembled by adults, even in the case of children’s furniture. Foldschool denies any liability concerning stability and durability. Any use of the furniture, and in particular the rocking horse, is at one’s own risk. Foldschool has the right to improve its products at any time. The risk of loss is transferred to the orderer by placement of the download command.
7. In no event shall Foldschool be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, with the delay or inability to use this website, with the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Foldschool has been advised of the possibility of damages.
9. Foldschool reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this website, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this website without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, except the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be with the ordinary Courts of Berne/Switzerland.